Saturday, February 19, 2011

wondering where i am?

Sorry about that, folks. I have to admit, my attention being divided, I do tend to drift over there rather more...

But here, let me make it up to you.

boy

From last Sunday when he came to work with me to help me do all that important barcode scanning and receipt handling. And chatting up of customers.

I'll try to do better, really and truly I will, but man alive there has not been much but fiber and teambuilding happening over here for some serious weeks, and not many conversational photos to be had from the lot of them. But I feel that old itch, as things start moving around underground, reshuffling and pushing and growing and stirring...I feel it, like I said, and I foresee a change in the future. With more camera time, as well.

Ciao!

No comments: